Gas Safety Certificate
and Boiler Service (Optional)
- Get a fixed price in less than 30 seconds
- Get your boiler serviced at the same time
- Multi skilled Gas Safe Registered engineers
- We look after many landlord and homeowner customers
- Digital CP12 Certificate will be emailed on completion
- Next day availability
Request A Free Quotation
Our 24/7 customer representatives are always ready to help!
What other people say about us
What is an annual gas safety check?
CP12 Gas Safety Certificate is the report which lists all the checks completed in your annual gas safety inspection. It can be used for home owners who are selling a house or for landlords who are renting accommodation.
All landlords have to have their gas appliances inspected regularly to make sure they’re efficient and safe. It’s the law, as stated in the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
The certificate proves that all the gas appliances, fittings and flues provided for your tenants were checked by a registered Gas Safe engineer in the last 12 months.
The certificate is also known in the trade as the CP12 Certificate. This dates back to when CORGI was the body responsible for gas safety in the UK and the certificate was called the CORGI Proforma 12, or CP12.
Now the Gas Safe Register is the official body issuing the Landlords’ Gas Safety Certificate in the UK. However, people still widely referred to it as the CP12 Certificate.
All our Heatlogix engineers are on the Gas Safe register and can issue the certificates.
What is the cost of Gas Safety Certificate?
Price for CP12 safety check certificate depends on number of gas appliances:
- Certificate for 1 or 2 gas appliances – Heatlogix Deal Price – Only £45 inc VAT
- Certificate for 3 gas appliances (including gas fire) – Heatlogix Deal Price – Only £60 inc VAT
We work with a number of letting agencies and private landlords and if you also want to work with us, please get in touch.
We cover many areas near M62 including Manchester, Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Brigouse, Huddersfield and many more.
We apply discounts for bulk orders. Get a quick landlord quote.
What does a Gas Safety Certificate check include?
Our Gas Safe engineer will carry out the following inspections, before you get your Gas Safety Certificate for the year. We will check:
- your appliances for gas tightness
- the standing and working gas pressure (if test points are available)
- the burner pressure/gas pressure against the manufacturer’s data plate
- for the satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- that safety devices work properly
- for any misuse of gas devices or items
- We will also test the flue flow to ensure safe the removal of products of combustion.
Book Gas Safety Certificate Now
We provide free boiler health check with every certificate.
We can do more than Gas Safety Certificates
We can help you with
Boiler on a blink? Our experienced heating engineers can get it back up and running the same or the following day.
Prolong the life of your boiler with regular servicing. This will also help identify any issues before they escalate.
From leaks and burst pipes to washing machine installs and hot water problems, we will fix the problems and take the hassle out of appliance installations.
Upgrade your homes flooring and say hello to heat below your feet! We install underfloor heating systems so you can walk barefoot all year round.
All landlords are required to have their gas appliances serviced regularly to make sure they’re efficient and safe. Gives us a call to book yours today.